DSCR Loans help Arizona real estate investors finance their investment properties using cash flow!
Why Real Estate
Investors are Using
DSCR Loans in Arizona
- Qualify Investors Using the Expected Rental Income (Cash Flow) of Their Investment Property
- Don’t Require Personal Income Documentation or Proof of Employment
- Require Less Documentation which Allows for Faster Closing
- Offer Loan Term Options that Help Investors Lower Their Monthly Payments
- Allow Refinancing on Occupied or Vacant Investment Properties to Get Cash Out
- Expand Their Investment Property Portfolio without Property Restrictions
Get In Touch with a Newfi Senior Loan Advisor Today!
Our team of dedicated Senior Loan Advisors are here to help you find the right mortgage solution for your situation.
Where Can Investors Get DSCR Loans in Arizona?
Newfi helps real estate investors in all of Arizona with DSCR Loans. Some popular investment property locations in Arizona are:
- And More
Requirements for a
DSCR Loan in Arizona
- Minimum Loan Amount $100k
- Maximum Loan Amount $2.5M
- Down Payments As Low As 20%
- 1-8 Unit Properties
- Credit Scores As Low As 640
- At least 36 months of Mortgage Experience
- Residential Properties Only
Frequently Asked Questions
A DSCR, or Debt Service Coverage Ratio, Loan is an rental property mortgage option that borrowers qualify for based on the cash-flow of their investment property. Lenders use the estimated market rent for an investment property to determine if your expected rental income will cover your monthly mortgage payments. These mortgages differ from traditional loan options that qualify borrowers on employment and debt qualifications. These loans are also sometimes called business purpose or private lender loans.
Newfi’s DSCR Cash Flow loan offers:
- Quicker Loan Process
- More Loan Term Options
- 30- and 40-Year Interest Only Mortgage Options
- Less Documentation Requirements
- No proof of income (W2’s, tax returns, or paystubs)
- No DTI (Debt-to-Income) requirement
- No employment required (Full time investors welcome!)
Newfi specializes in investment property mortgage solutions and we’ve been able to offer unique opportunities to meet our borrowers’ needs. With Newfi, you can expect:
- A Dedicated Loan Team to Help You Through the Process
- More Loan Options
- Faster Closings
- A Simplified Loan Process
Because everyone has their own unique situation, we recommend speaking to a loan advisor about your options as your first step. Go to newfi.com/get-started or fill out the form on this page for a free consultation with one of our licensed loan advisors!
Your exact investment property rates depend on the interest rate you qualify for and the term you select. Contact us to review your options and calculate your new payment.
Yes! With a DSCR loans from Newfi, you can refinance your investment property regardless of if you have a tenant or not.
- Take Cash Out to Make Renovations on Occupied or Vacant Investment Properties
- Lower Monthly Payments and Create Greater Cash Flow
- Use Equity to Invest in a New Property
To learn more, speak to a loan advisor today about your situation by filling out the form on this page!
We lend in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.