DSCR Cash Flow Loans make it easy for real estate investors to qualify for an investment property mortgage!
A Loan Designed
with Investors Like
You in Mind
You also get great perks like faster closings and loan options to lower your monthly payments. Whether you’re hoping to refinance your investment property or looking to add to your real estate portfolio, Newfi is here to help!
Get In Touch with a Newfi Senior Loan Advisor Today!
Our team of dedicated Senior Loan Advisors are here to help you find the right mortgage solution for your situation.
What is a DSCR
Cash Flow Loan?
What are the Requirements
for a DSCR
Cash Flow Loan?
- Down Payments As Low As 20%
- Credit Scores As Low As 620
- Minimum Loan Amount $100k
- Maximum Loan Amount $2.5M
- At least 36 months of Mortgage Experience
- Residential Properties Only
- 1-8 Unit Properties
Frequently Asked Questions
At Newfi, we qualify you based on the ability to generate rent that covers the mortgage payment you have. We offer Interest Only loan terms that can lower your monthly obligation and create more cash flowing into your pocket month over month!
At Newfi, a DSCR Cash Flow loan offers:
- Faster Loan Process
- Loan Terms that can Lower Your Monthly Payments
- 30- and 40-Year Interest Only Mortgages
- Less Documentation Needed
- No proof of income (W2’s, tax returns, or paystubs)
- No DTI (Debt-to-Income) requirement
- No employment required (Full time investors welcome!)
Newfi specializes in investment property mortgage solutions and we’ve been able to offer unique opportunities to meet our borrowers’ needs. With Newfi, you can expect:
- A Dedicated Loan Team to Help You Through the Process
- More Loan Options
- Faster Closings
- A Simplified Loan Process
Because everyone has their own unique situation, we recommend speaking to a loan advisor about your options as your first step. Go to newfi.com/get-started or fill out the form on this page for a free consultation with one of our licensed loan advisors!
Yes! With a DSCR Cash Flow loan from Newfi, you can refinance your investment property regardless of if you have a tenant or not.
- Refinancing can be a great option for those who are looking to:
- Take Cash Out to Make Renovations
- Lower Their Monthly Payments and Create Greater Cash Flow
- Use Equity to Invest in a New Property
- Speak to a loan advisor today about your situation by filling out the form on this page!
We lend in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.